FALL 2017 PEE WEE SESSION : SEPTEMBER 8TH – DECEMBER 21ST, 2015
ENROLL HERE : FALL PEE WEE ENROLLMENT FORM (Ages 3-5)
PEE WEE CLASS OPTIONS: MON-THUR AT 3PM, FRI AT 10AM, 1PM AND 2PM, SUN AT 10 AND 11AM
2017-18 FALL/WINTER PRE JD AND JD PROGRAM (9/8/16 - 4/18/17)
ENROLL HERE : FALL 2016 JUNIOR DEVELOPMENT (9-17) AND PRE JUNIOR DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (6-9)
Experts consider tennis the best first sport for children because of the game's wide array of skill sets that cross over to other sports.
Running, catching, striking, 3-step movement patterns, aerobic, anaerobic, team building and the ability to play the sport for a lifetime will undoubtedly enhance your child's interest in sport.
Pee Wee students learn the basic fundamentals of tennis strokes, movement and motor skills, in a scaled-down environment to fit their needs.
· INTRODUCES CHILDREN TO TENNIS IN A SAFE & FUN-FILLED ENVIRONMENT.
· PROVEN TEACHING TECHNIQUES WITH FULLY TRAINED INSTRUCTORS.
· A VERY POSITIVE & REINFORCING LEARNING EXPERIENCE.
· SMALL CLASSES - MAXIMUM 5 STUDENTS PER INSTRUCTOR (PRIVATE CLASSES AVAILABLE)
· COMPLIMENTARY PEE WEE RACQUETS FOR USE IN CLASS.
- Fall Session for PeeWees
- September 8th to December 21st
- Fall and Winter Sessions for Juniors
- September 8th, 2015 to April 18th, 2016