WINTER 2013 SESSION IS 15 WEEKS: JAN. 7 – MAY 5, 2013
(NO CLASS SPRING BREAK MARCH 18 – 31)
CLASS OPTIONS (class is 1 hour): MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY @ 3 PM
FRIDAY @ 10 AM, 1 PM, 2 PM & SUNDAY 10 AM, 11 AM
Experts consider tennis the best first sport for children because of the game's wide array of skill sets that cross over to other sports.
Running, catching, striking, 3-step movement patterns, aerobic, anaerobic, team building and the ability to play the sport for a lifetime will undoubtedly enhance your child's interest in sport.
Pee Wee students learn the basic fundamentals of tennis strokes, movement and motor skills, in a scaled-down environment to fit their needs.
· INTRODUCES CHILDREN TO TENNIS IN A SAFE & FUN-FILLED ENVIRONMENT.
· PROVEN TEACHING TECHNIQUES WITH FULLY TRAINED INSTRUCTORS.
· A VERY POSITIVE & REINFORCING LEARNING EXPERIENCE.
· SMALL CLASSES - MAXIMUM 5 STUDENTS PER INSTRUCTOR (PRIVATE CLASSES AVAILABLE)
· COMPLIMENTARY PEE WEE RACQUETS FOR USE IN CLASS.
- Summer Session 1 Schedule
- June 13th to July 21st
- Summer Session 2 Schedule
- July 25 to September 1st